no. it excepts 100 mb files as sendspace excepts 300 mb files.

SA&G
----- Original Message -----
From: "Flor Lynch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] send space question

My message referencing mailbigfile.com appeared only slightly after Chris's,
and I hadn't received that when I sent it.  there are people on the list who
would not have known about alternative file-upload services to sendspace,
who will benefit from such knowledge being published rather than being led
to believe that there are none.  Yousendit can be used for 'personal
purposes', which is what was being looked for.  Mailbigfile accepts very
large files, if I recollect rightly.