There seems to be more Windows to tab through with WLM than there were with
older versions of Messenger.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Skarstad
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and windowlive messenger

hi.  Simply press your tab key while you're in the conversation window. when
you hear, history edit, then you *should* be in the window where you can use
your arrow keys and read through the conversation.  personally, I think the
keystroke to go back to the history window is kinda silly, cause all you need
to do is press tab, usually it's twice, if you have all the other tool bars and
other more visual elements disabled.

At 06:49 PM 12/11/2007, you wrote:
>hi, I am now using Jaws9.0.515 with window live messenger. my  problem
>is, I can not read the message in t he history that pressing f6 key.
>,  hwat can i do? Ming Tel: (852) 6421 9950 MSN/ windows  Lives
>messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Skype: chungchiming9950 Visit my blog/ Xanga at:
>http://www.xanga.com/chungchiming       Yahoo!
>ºô¤W¦w¥þ§ð²¤¡A±Ð§A¦p¦ó¨¾½d¶Â«È! ½Ð«e©¹
>http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/index.html¤F¸Ñ§ó¦h!
>Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
>http://www.jaws-users.com Address for the list
>archives:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>To post to this group, send email to
>jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com To unsubscribe from this group, send an
>email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help from Mailman
>with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank
>message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] Use the following form in order
>to contact the management team http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
>If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the
>following address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
following address: