-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Griffiths,
Steve
Sent: Thursday, 13 December 2007 11:14
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Google Books

David,

I haven't read the article, but I have found the link. I did a search in
Google Books for Milton, then chose Paradise Lost: A poem in twelve books
from the search results. When the page loaded, there was a graphic link at
the top called Accessible Version for Screenreader users; it's the first
line of the page and also appears in the links list. I didn't have to go to
full screen mode to get the link. When I pressed the link, another page
loaded and I pressed N twice to get to "graphic page chrome"; the OCR
version of the page appeared between this and another "graphic page chrome"
which signified the end of that page. The next page link has an access key
of Alt + N.

Steve