Hi Folks,

A friend of mine has installed an ATI video card on her computer, which
essentially means she is now able to bring her satellite feed into her computer.

She wants to capture the audio from some concerts that are going to be
broadcast for the Christmas holidays in Greece.

She would also like to be able to stop and start the capturing as needed.

She is not totally blind, and uses Zoom Text on her XP machine.  Having said
that though, she does have Jaws 7 installed on her system, and her sight is
deteriorating, so she has asked me to advise her on how to accomplish this task
with Jaws, as prolonged use of her eyes tends to pain her after a while.

Can anyone recommend a program with which to accomplish the above task, and
further to that, can anyone provide instructions on how to do this with the
program recommended?

I need not say that the program must be Jaws friendly, and relatively simple to
control.

I would also think that I would have to mute Jaws so she would not get Jaws
speaking in the background, am I right?

Any help would be appreciated.

Victor
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: