From: "Kerryann Ifill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users]¦^ÂСG jaws ndinternet explorr

Internet explorer 7 does not work with any jaws under 8, so no it does not
work well.

Also, I'd like to suggest that you should remove your telephone number from
your signature.  Your email goes in to our archives which can be searched by
people and you don't want strangers having access to such a private matter.

Kerry - Moderator

Focus on the goal, not on the task!