  From: Jerry Berrier
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 9:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] AVG

  I'm using their internet security program that costs, and I'm very satisfied
  with it.  I got two years of coverage for 3 computers for around $100.00.

   Jerry Berrier
  Cell: 508-735-4420
  http://www.birdblind.org

  people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but
  people will never forget how you made them feel."--Maya Angelou