I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem with the append
clipboard feature with Jaws 9.
I can append copied text to the clipboard and then copy that text.
However, when I try `to overwrite the contents of the clipboard by doing the
control c, I get the normal message saying, pressing control c or control x
will overwrite the content of the clipboard, do you want to continue.  I say
yes, but when I go to paste the clipboard, the original text is pasted and
it hasn't been overwritten.
The only thing I can do is to unload Jaws 9 and then restart it.
Any suggestions, or am I the only one having this problem?

Thanks,

Denny Huff

Gateway FT Blind LLC.
P.O. Box 515