Hi:
 I have a friend who has an IPod Shuffle and uses XPlay.  I realize this
is a bit past Christmas, but it can be done.  It's not as versitile as
ITunes is for the sighted, but it works.  I have played with ITunes, and
it doesn't work well with JFW alone at all.

http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
following address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]