-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 8:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Happy Birthday David ferrin

Thanks to everybody for the good wishes this day. In case anybody is
interested it's number 49 as a matter of fact. We all owe the creation of
this list ETC to my wife for first introducing me to JAWS back in 1996. She
didn't want me to be left behind in the world of technology and that's when
she made the discovery of the 30 day trial program that the then Henter
Joyce company offered for $39.95. Before meeting her I bought a screen
reader for $995 that was absolutely worthless and it made me very
discouraged regarding Windows and computers in general. There was no way in
the world I was going to pay for another such program without at least first
trying it out to see if it worked or not. The rest as they say is history,
between self teaching and learning from others who are much smarter than I
am I've learned what I know today. Also I must credit this list for forcing
me to learn a lot of new things like writing my own HTML code ETC. So to
celebrate I'm taking the day off, it's out to lunch and then just goofing
off this afternoon. Have a great day to all and thank you again.
David Ferrin
 www.jaws-users.com