That's one thing I could not figure out whenI used it. I hoep you have better
luck then I.

SA&G
----- Original Message -----
From: "Patti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "jaws users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 4:16 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] SpamFighter

Hey Gang,
I downloaded SpamFighter, and it is working very well.
My question is how do I get to the SpamFighter menu bar? I tried alt to get to
my menu and then ctrl tab to get to the other menu,
but no luck. I need to unblock an email from that menu bar.
I'm running windows XP home, OE 5-6, Jaws 8.
 Can some one help me?
Thanks Patti
"If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still
wrong?"
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: