Hey all,

 From the description on the website, it looks like Calendar Magic is
serious overkill.  Frankly, I don't need to know what day it is under the
Tibetan calendar <rolling eyes>  I also wonder how well it works with JAWS,
considering that there are numerous options for changing colors, etc.
within the software.

I have used the crude but effective Talking Toolbox from
http://www.braillesuperstore.com  for months.  It features numerous
reminder functions, alarm clocks and the like.  No, it's not free, and I
seldom use any of the other tools in the box (basic word processor,
e-mail), but as a calendar I have not found anything easier to use.  Just
my opinion.

Paul

At 09:00 AM 1/7/2008, you wrote:
>Hello,
>Will this program be put up on the jaws-users web site?
>Take care,
>Lisa

body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]