-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: 07 January 2008 16:52
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Advice on Jaws friendly graphics cards

Your best bet would be either Invidia, or AMD/ATI It doesn't matter if you
are a gamer or not, buy a card with as much on-board memorey as your
checkbook will allow.
256mb would be good, and 512mb would be excellant.
Make sure the card is Vista compliant, and supports the latest version of
Direct X.
This will allow for better performance with Jaws.
HTH,
Richard Q. Justice
www.blind-computing.com