From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Copying files from various directories

I have a  shortcut to the Juice Podcast on my desktop and I play and manage
my podcasts in explorer rather than Juice. The folders are buried a little ,
4 folders deep. Oddly although I also believed after reading the help file
that they would be found in a folder called my received podcasts,  they in
fact were not. A mistake, at least in my version of Juice.

My shortcut actually points to the following location.

"C:\Documents and Settings\David Griffith\Application
Data\iPodder\downloads"

Clicking this shortcut opens up a window with Juice downloaded podcast
grouped into folders  named after the Podcast.

You would have to locate this obviously under your own user folder in
explorer.

You can alter this folder location in Juice options.

Regards
David