It has come to my attention that the problem with the server is due to a Unix
virus, and unfortunately I have no idea at all exactly when this is going to be
resolved. This is why I completely stripped everything off of the server so
nobody would have access to it at all. I was given the impression that safety
precautions were always being employed but it doesn't seem that way.

What this means for those of you out there is please keep your security
software up to date and run a complete system scan just as soon as possible.
I'm going to once again move the home page along with both mailing lists to
another provider probably starting the process tonight some time. The lists
will most likely be down for the rest of the week if not a bit longer I don't
know for sure. Remember those of you who were with me through the last move I
had a devil of a time configuring the Mailman program. Granted it isn't all new
to me, but it is a tedious peace of goods to work with. If you wish to remain
subscribed and just come along for the ride then simply do nothing and I'll
bring you with me. If you wish to jump ship then obviously that's your right
and I wouldn't blame you. This certainly upsets me because in my opinion this
hurts my creditability even though none of this is my fault. I reloaded my own
computer twice this month thinking it was coming from here, but as it turns out
that isn't the case. So after I send this out I'm turning off the lists for
everybody's protection.
David Ferrin
 www.jaws-users.com
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: