From: Scott Meyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 10:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] reply to sender in Jaws 9

Hi Denny
 When you said  it works did you actually send a email?That's where my
problem is, outlook express does not recognized the email address and puts
me into the address book to add a new contact or go to contact list for a
name.
Regards
Scott
----- Original Message -----From: "Denny Huff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>