-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Juan Carlos De
la Peña
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Users in Goberment Institutions or in a Company

Hi  I wrote you again  I  would like to know if you know what  institutions
or industries inside or out side the USA or any other country use the JAWS
to contract blind people. As I told you we are trying to teach the Goberment
and all so the local congress and national company and international all so.
We need the name of the institutions and place that they use the JAWS.

I hope to get your answer

Thanks
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com