-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Leonard
Morris
Sent: 06 February 2008 15:52
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MS word 2003 and spell check

I have a laptop with a full size keyboard including numeric keypad with
one exception. Unlike my desktop I do not have a windows key next to the
alt key on the right side which can be used to spellcheck only one word
instead of the entire document. How can I spellcheck just one word on my
laptop. The windows key on the left of the alt key on the laptop brings
up the start menu.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: