Cathie,
While in Winamp, you can type the letter L to load a file.  Then just
navigate to the file you want to play and press enter on it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathie J
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 2:40 PM
To: jaws-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] winamp question

Hi,
I am having a little difficulty moving around in winamp & getting to an
audiobook. Perhaps I haven't saved the book to the correct place, as well,
I'm not sure how I should be opening the book to listen to it.
Currently I've saved the auiobook (wma file) to music folder in my docs.
When I go to open it I have several choices: press enter or choose one of
several option from the application key. What is the best method? Should I
be able to get to this book from the winamp main window? And should it be on
some winamp list, how does that happen?
Thanks in advance for any help.
using jaws8 on xp home laptop (but can figure out desktop convert)
Cathie Jacobse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com