From: "David Griffith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Recording Phone Conversation

Thanks for the suggestion.
I tried some more trial software last night which did not work well with
Jaws. I have also spent  hours  with gadgets designed to record phone
conversations but these all produced unacceptable levels of hum.

Then I got a brainwave. I used a rubber band to hold the stereo microphone
of my DS 50 to the earpiece of my phone and this has recorded  the phone
line perfectly and obviously also picks up my voice.   So problem is over
providing I do not run out of rubber bands.

Regards

David Griffith