Greetings to all!

My name is Soo Keea two words one name and I am new to this list. I have a
question about skype. My sign in and sign out will not play. I went in to
options, sounds, I sign in and all it gave me is list not check thing. It
does not give me the option to check it. What do I do?
Jung, Soo Keea
If tomorrow starts without me, don't think we're far apart, for every time
you think of me, I'm right here, in your heart..)

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to