-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul
Shallbetter
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 11:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] [JAWS] Anybody else having trouble re: Youtube
withJFW?

Hello all,

This is really strange.

About a week ago, Youtube videos started stuttering (i.e. playing a
few seconds, pausing, playing a couple seconds more, pausing again
and so on).

I first thought it was an Internet bandwidth issue.  Then wonder of
wonders, tonight while attempting to listen to a pretty marvelous
arrangement of "Amazing Grace" played on the autoharp, when the
stuttering began, I was inspired to close JAWS.  Bingo.  The Youtube
video played fine.

Has anyone else experienced this, and can anyone offer an explanation?

Paul

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: