Neither! Lynch!

       Jewel  ----- Original Message -----
From: "Flor Lynch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Query" Free rice

Blanch, [or should that be Blanche <grin>] I've heard Eloquence' French
language and, even to a non-native language student, the French sounds not
good!  (I contrast that with how I find the Italian Eloquence pronunciation
of Italian, not perfect but pretty good.)  That's where the human
pronunciation helps, to be sure.  I enjoyed my first hour or two at the site
today, and am at level 49!  I use an Apollo 2 synthesizer with JAWS, which
is british speech.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: