-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Denny Huff
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 5:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook XP auto complete

I just saw in your subject line that you are using Outlook XP.  Not sure if
it will be the in Outlook 2003, but try this.
Go to tools and then options.
The first tab will be, preferences, tab to, email options.
Tab to, advanced email options and press your spacebar.
Tab to,Automatic Name checking and Suggest names while completing, and make
sure they  are both checked.   Tab to OK and then to OK and once again to
OK.

Denny

If you like good Gospel music, then I invite you to join,
The Songs Of Zion Broadcast
Hosted By: Denny Huff
Each week I will present you with a 60 minute broadcast feathuring Southern,
Country and Bluegrass Gospel music.
To join, send an EMail message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Send your song requests to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I will do my very best to get your request on the next broadcast.

The Songs Of Zion Broadcast
Bringing you the best in yesterday's and today's Gospel music.

Not a lot of talk, just a lot of good Gospel music!