-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Estelita
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 11:33 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Thesaurus with jaws

Hi Lennie,
I tried this instruction, as I also want to access the JAWS Thesaurus in
office 2003 as easy as I did in office 2000.
I opened an empty word document to go to tools, please correct me if I'm
wrong in this stage, then I pressed C for Customize, O for Option Tag, then
I tabbed around till it says "keyboard button, I pressed Shift tab three
times, it says "show shortcut keys in screen tips on toolbar check not
check",  and pressed enter, but it took me back to my blank document.  So, I
didn't go far.
If possible that you can email me privately for detailed instruction please.
Thank you.

Estelita