-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Monday, 03 March 2008 16:52
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FireFox and JAWS

Yes

On most pages pressing F will work but not on pages where some reason the
tracking of form fields does not go in appropriate sequence. This is why I
use Insert F5 on these pages to resolve this problem. I would post a link to
demonstrate this problem but it tends to occur on secure bank logon or
payment pages so it is not possible to link.

Regards

David Griffith