Any Recording software that lets you set your recording source or
just uses whatever you enable in your recording control will do the
trick as far as recording goes. If you want or need to edit the
audio, you will need a sound editing program.

For simple quick recording, i often use the recording feature in CDEx
that can be accessed via the program's tools menu. CDex is is
freeware and  and accessible out of the box. Free mp3Recorder is
another very simple recording software. TotalRecorder is an
accessible low cost recording software that in the pro version even
allows for simpler sound editing.

If you want to edit your recording, Audacity or Wavepad are the free
offerings I know of; Goldwave is an accessible low cost alternative.

hth

Doris

At 08:51 AM 3/5/2008 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello!  I want to record a concert off the Internet.  What would be the best
>recording software to use that would be compatible with Jaws?
>Liz Ulrich and LD Sammie
>Westwood Church of God Prayer Chain coordinator
>HTTP://www.myspace.com/ldsammie
>

>Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
>http://www.jaws-users.com
>Address for the list archives:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>To post to this group, send email to
>jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the
>subject or body of a blank message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Use the following form in order to contact the management team
>http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
>If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to
>the following address:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>--
>3/4/2008 9:46 PM

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)

PM

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: