With *WHICH* braille display?  There are several.
----- Original Message -----
From: "sunset" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Seeking Tips for Using JAWS with a Braille Display

You know I remember reading somewhere where I had to install something from
a website to get the Braille writing part to work. I being lazy didn't do
it. I need to find the instructions. I have never really learned the Braille
Display accept to read something's. I do not know myself.
Soo Keea Jung
Together, we can change the world!!
Don't forget to bring your smiles!! :)
http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/117429