-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Judd
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 6:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws shortcut key not working

Hey all,

I am having a little bit of a problem.
When ever I press controll alt j to start jaws, the previous version of jaws
comes up instead of my current version of jaws witch is jaws 9.
I tried to cancil the shortcut keystroke, but it still happens.
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what you think I should do?
Thanks,
Chris

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com