From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 10:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Update on the problem that I'm having with word 2002

Good morning GeneSteve and Ryan

I did effect a repair of my jaws 9, too see if that might eliminate that
message that I keep getting whenever I open word.  Unfortunately, the repair

that I did, had no effect, and the message still comes up, even after I did
the repair.  If anyone has any further suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to