Hi Everyone,
I'm wondering how I can get internet explorer to show up on my desktop? I have a Dell laptop which is pretty new and has an fn key, can you give me some ideas on how to use this? for instance, if I'm using jaws, I can't just use insert f4 to close out the program, I have to use insert j and then up arrow to exit and do it that way. is there a way to not have to use the fn key sometimes, and sometimes us it for certain things?
Oh, I'm using win 10 and jaws 18 of course.
Bill K.