From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Dyer
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 2:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Strange dialog when opening outlook 216. Any ideas on
this one?

Afternoon everyone.  I am ruing outlook 2016 jaws 18 lates build and windows
10 insider build 15031.  Every time I open outlook I receive the following
message.

Microsoft Outlook

Outlook is using an old copy of your Outlook data file (.ost). Exit Outlook,
delete the file, and restart Outlook. A new file will be automatically
created

the next time you initiate a send/receive.

OK

Whare is this file and how do you delete it?  It is driving me crazy.  Any
one else seen this.

Matthew