I'd run cCleaner. It does a pretty good job and is accessible for the most part. However you may wish to consider a couple articles:

https://www.howtogeek.com/171633/why-using-a-registry-cleaner-wont-speed-up-your-pc-or-fix-crashes/

http://news.softpedia.com/news/are-registry-cleaners-still-needed-on-windows-10-microsoft-says-they-re-not-498103.shtml

Take the  second one  for what it's worth.

Shane