From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 1:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS/Windows Inquiry

To All JAWS Users:

This is Jerry Martin. I have a question; and I apologize as the explanation
is quite lengthy.

I do not know if this is a JAWS issue or a Windows issue. I am using JAWS v
17, with Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. I can have several documents, JAWS and
my email program open at the same time. However, for the past several days,
when I use the alt tab commands, I have noticed it will only toggle between
JAWS and the most recent application i.e., JAWS and Windows Live mail. Only
after I close the application besides JAWS, will it bring up another
application/document. Any thoughts or answers? Thanks.

Jerry
Jerry