From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Jean Menzies
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:05 PM
To: JawsUsersList
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Spotify and Jaws

Hello everyone,

We now have Spotify Premium Family Sharing in our house. I have downloaded the
Windows Desktop Spotify app. It’s usable, but not all that intuative at first
glance. I have no idea which version this is. Are there scripts or tips and
tricks for using this with Jaws? I am running Jaws 18, but haven’t applied the
most recent update.

Thanks.

Jean