From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 8:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how do you add new contacts in outlook 2010?

Jim:

I'm now using Outlook 2016, but I think the process for adding contacts was
the same for Outlook 2010.

Basically, I get into my address book via control shift B.  and then use my
Alt key to get into the menus.  Once in the menus, I up arrow several times
until I get to "add new entry".

I hit enter on that, and tab to add to contacts, and then to ok.

Then, I'm put into a group of tabs for the various entry fields, which I
then fill out as needed.

Then, at the very end of the tabs, I am put into a document field, which
contains the new contact information.  I then hit escape, and I am  asked if
I want to save my document, which actually is my new contact entry.  I arrow
to "yes", and am done.

I realize that this method is rather complicated, and much more difficult
than used to be the case with Outlook Express, but it seems to have worked
for me, and I have over 700 contacts in my address book.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan