Hi Brian How are you? Thank you so much for your steps. I will try those!! Hope
to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the Blind
ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Admin of World Wide Friends Text: If you want to chat and make new friends,
feel free to join a WhatsApp group called World Wide Friends Text, where people
with hearing lost and who are blind can freely communicate by text only!
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/5yDqxdAPgEJKAhFWlRh13D

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1.1