I've also noticed a few crash reports when closing a web page.  How to avoid
these?

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of John M.
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] using fire fox as your default browser.

Navigation keystrokes are all the same. Two quirks that I have always
noticed with Firefox: 1. Once a page loads, it is sometimes necessary to tab
once to get into the page. 2. It is often necessary to use the Jaws refresh
screen command (Jaws key + ESCape), in order to be able to properly access
all of the elements on the page. Also, when Jaws has trouble navigating a
page in Firefox, NVDA will often give better access to the page. Overall,
using Firefox instead of IE is a very good move.

John