Kimsan,

I know you have an iPhone. There, the KNFB Reader app uses the iPhone's camera.
No need for another device. But obviously you know this.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mr. Ed
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 1:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question on KNFB app for Windows

Hi,
KNFB can be use with a camera or scanner on a Windows pc running W10. So if you
have the KNFB app open on your pc and hold a Piece of paper about 12 to
15 inches away from the camera and push the field of view report it will tell
you if you have all four corner showing. Even if you don't it still might scan
ok. Then you have to push the take picture button then it will come of reading
for you. Of course you have to make sure the printed side of the paper is
towards the camera lens. You also have to have a camera. If you do not have a
camera you can use a flatbed scanner. Then you just put the paper on the
scanner and open up the KNFB app and tab until you hear scan image  or do a
ctrl + T to start the scan. When it is done scanning it will come up reading in
a second or so.
Mr. Ed