Hello,

I am sorry it took me so long to write back. Here I am with what helped me.

1. Go to the following address:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows
2. Download the update for your Windows version and architecture.
3. Install it.
4. Try to install JFW 18 again.

HTH

Negoslav Sabev