Anna,

Your computer is using the Mcafee fire wall and not the windows firewall.
All is well.

Dave

From: "anna vimini" <an...@etown.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2017 08:02
Subject: [JAWS-Users] windows fire wall

Hi ,

I just want to know when I go into action center it says that windows
fire wall and McAfee Fire wall are both turned on but when I click on
view fire wall apts installed on this computer it says that windows fire
wall is off and just the McAfee fire wall is on

shouldn't say that both fire walls are on?

I am using windows 8.1 and jaws 15

thanks in advance