My grandson’s girlfriend is having major computer problems. She is running
win 10 with windows defender. I.E. no longer is on her desktop and she can
not use the start menu. It states that the problem will try to be correct
the next time that she logs in. She tried this several times. I wanted to
use system restore and can not get to it. I can not find any way to get to
the control panel. Trying to get to the place where you can type in you get
the menu error. I tried several things with the run command with no success.
Is there another way to get to the system restore? She is using a smart tv
with a hdmi cable for the monitor. I tried to get her into safe mode but the
tv does not show any display with that option.