The FS books. It seems that the reader is not working in general.
-----Original Message----- From: Nate Kile
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FS reader 3.7, jaws and W10.

Well, I myself did not read the other questions, but perhaps a little more
information would be helpful. First off, what kind of books is he trying to
read? How is he going about it, is he unzipping a book file, is it book
share, or a different kind of daisy book. More detail is always helpful for
others to assist in giving advice.
Regards, Nate

Regards, Nate