Actually, holger, you didn't. A little humility and more respect for the people
who offer assistance on this list would take you a long way.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Task bar

Did mention so but thanks for the link.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Holger,

If you're running Windows 10, since you so politely failed to mention which
operating system you're running, have a look at the link below:

http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-auto-hide-or-completely-hide-windows-10-taskbar/

If you gave list members the kind of information necessary to help, maybe you
wouldn't have to ask 50 times!

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.
Early to bed, early to rise, keep my iHemorrhoids from being a surprise.