I had no problem last night with the Braille version of the website, but today, when a storm watch was posted, it only gave today's weather and the alert. Does the alert mess up the page? I have never used this page before, so I'm not sure.

Vicki

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miriam Vieni" <miriamvi...@optonline.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Weather

If this Jaws feature is using Weather Wonderground, fixing Research It won't work because there's something drastically wrong with Weather Wonderground.
For the past two days, it's only given today's weather and today, it gave
the wrong date for today.  What we need is a new and improved weather
website.

Miriam