thanks, will check

-----Original Message----- From: Teresa Arroyo Llosa
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2017 10:45 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [jaws-users] dell 1520 keystrokes

Hello Tom,

My laptop is a dell, and the mute key is the F13 (third key from the right
in the function keys row).

Teresa Arroyo Llosa

-----Original Message----- From: Tom
Sent: Sunday, April 2, 2017 11:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

thank you

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Justice
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2017 10:33 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Tom,
It is also possible that there is a mute key to the right of the F12 key.
I would think that it would be much easier to inadvertently press one key
than an FN key combination. just a thought!

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <tclar...@gmail.com>