Sorry Folks,

Posted the wrong....

Hi All,

A little out of the ordinary, but we do need to have some fun from time to
time!  Enjoy!

Keyboard

For a computer programming class, running Windows 7 & Jaws 18, I sat
directly across from someone,
and our computers were facing away from each other. A few minutes into
the class, she got up to leave the room. I reached between our
computers and switched the inputs for the keyboards. She came back and
started typing and immediately got a distressed look on her face. She
called the teacher, Professor Ferrin, over and explained that no matter what
she typed,
nothing would happen.

The teacher, Professor Ferrin, tried everything. By this time I was hiding
behind my
monitor and quaking red-faced. I started to type, "Leave me alone!"
They both jumped back, silenced. "Whaa??", Professor Ferrin blubbered.

Then I typed, "I said leave me alone!" The kid got really upset. "I
didn't do anything to it, I swear!" It was all I could do to keep
from laughing out loud. The conversation between them and Eloquence Beginner
Highest,
went on for an amazing five minutes.

Me: "Don't touch me!"

Her: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit your keys that hard."

Me: "Who do you think you are anyway?!" Etc.

Finally, I couldn't contain myself any longer and fell out of my
chair laughing. After they had realised what I had done, they both
turned beet red. Funny, I never got more than a C- in that JAWS
certification class, & I've now been put on moderated status, if not kicked
off the list!
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
Early to bed, early to rise, keep my iHemorrhoids from being a surprise.
A little out of the ordinary, but we do need to have some fun from time to
time!  Enjoy!

Keyboard

For a computer programming class, running Windows 7 & Jaws 18, I sat
directly across from someone,
and our computers were facing away from each other. A few minutes into
the class, she got up to leave the room. I reached between our
computers and switched the inputs for the keyboards. She came back and
started typing and immediately got a distressed look on her face. She
called the teacher over and explained that no matter what she typed,
nothing would happen.

The teacher tried everything. By this time I was hiding behind my
monitor and quaking red-faced. I started to type, "Leave me alone!"
They both jumped back, silenced. "Whaa??" the teacher blubbered.