Good afternoon, listers, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio feel free to call
me BZ, grin!  My wife can't play any files in winamp.  I checked the usual
things, file associations, output plugins, etc.  I uninstalled winamp even
deleted the winamp folder in program files x86 since this is a windws 7
64-bit system.  I then reinstalled winamp and still files won't play.  If I
use windows media player, files will play.  Anu suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.  We're using jaws version 18 patch 2738.  This is an HP zbook
z17 laptop.  Thanks again for any assistance.  bZ!