If it's back, you did it right.

lucky1i...@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small
things, it does not exist at all.

On 5/8/2017 1:54 PM, anna vimini wrote:
I accidentally deleted the Mozilla Thunderbird icon from my desk top and when I went into the recycle bin to restore it it said something like this action denied to public desk top continue with administrator rights to activate press space baror something to that effect so I pressed space bar was this the right thing to do ?

well any way the icon is back on the desk top