Brian, thank you It worked like a charm!

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Lee
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 11:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] problem with chrome

Hello Lenny,

Here is something you can try to stop that recurring message.  This worked
for me on the web site you gave a link for in your message.

Go into the settings center with JAWS key 6 and in the search box type the
word Verbosity.
Use down arrow and use enter key on the Configure Verbosity levels choice.
Use right arrow key to open a level.
Arrow down to the verbosity level you are using.  In my case I used down
arrow to the Advanced item.  Press spacebar.
Press S to go to Screen Message and then use spacebar to uncheck it.
Tab to OK and use spacebar.
Tab to Apply and use spacebar.
Tab to OK and use spacebar.

Each verbosity level has Screen Message as an item you can check or uncheck.

Here is what the JAWS help says about screen messages:

Screen Messages
This type refers to text that is written on the screen, but may not be
attached to a particular control or read automatically by JAWS. For example,
in a dialog box, you may find radio buttons that have additional or related
information found in another nearby window.

Take care.  I hope this works for you.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net