hi did you try using the jaws curser? or maybe nvda? those are the only ideas that I can think of. I have never used anything other then IE or fire fox when I need to solve a capcha but I am a jaws user as well and so my knollige of nvda is limmided as well. from Mich.

-----Original Message----- From: Judy
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 1:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about shopping

Hi, all, like I was complaining about yesterday, I used Chrom and IE for a
website I wanted to purchase something and I could go through and select
things but the "add to bag" button didn't work in  either browser. It is
just maddening. Is there any other way to maybe get the button to work?
Also, is that kind of situation any better for those of you who have later
versions of Jaws? I am using 14. Thanks in advance.  Judy & Libby